Friday, February 21, 2020

Many Things...

Thank you so much for coming to Open House last night! I hope that you were able to see your child's artwork at our annual art show.

We have a Social Studies test on Thursday. We worked all week on the study guide and it should be in your child's homework folder for the weekend!

Mrs. Besk and I have decided to not put on the Gold Rush play. When we purchased it this fall, we decided to wait for our Gold Rush unit, but we should have started then. We hadn't factored in the speech meet, landmark projects, and state testing.  Not only that but our three big field trips are all coming up. We decided that it would just be way too much. We want to do quality work, not quantity. We want to finish strong. Thank you for your understanding.

I have received 10 volunteers for the Sacramento field trip and my list keeps growing. I will wait until Monday morning to see if anyone else wants to put their name in the hat. If you want to join us, please e-mail me by Monday morning at the latest. I will do the drawing on Monday, and once I do it I can't change it. Thank you for your understanding. I will send out an e-mail with our chaperones as soon as I have our list. We are getting excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Ideas

Hello families... I know many of us had plans for travel or staycations over this break. Since, we have to stay close to home, we thought...