Monday, January 27, 2020

This week...

  • I have a little change in our schedule for the week. I am moving our SCIENCE TEST to this Thursday instead of tomorrow. Last week was SO rushed, I want to have a few more days for the kids to study and be really prepared.
  • New AR goals are set. Please check in with your child to see what they are working towards this quarter. I am encouraging everyone to start on their goal early and not wait till the last minute.
  • We have our school Fun Run coming up. We are trying to win a class party by having everyone registered. We win if our class has everyone signed up first. Please click on this link to register if you have not done so already http://funrun.com/ thanks!!
  • I made a sign up for many activities happening in the class this month. If you would like to bring something, please sign up when it is convenient for you. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0949A8A62AABFD0-winndixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Ideas

Hello families... I know many of us had plans for travel or staycations over this break. Since, we have to stay close to home, we thought...